The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
Categorised into the sections of web development, these are rules and guidelines which should be adhered to. This helps to ensure that the pages are fully accessible and well assembled for users and are in keeping with University’s style guidelines.
- What are the general guidelines for images and logos?
- How do you produce effective content?
- University editoral style guidelines
- What are the quality assurance standards I should be maintaining for my departmental site?
- What are the accessibility guidelines?
- What are web standards and validation?
- What are the best practices for site structure and menus?
- What are the image sizes for the Chronos template?
- When is a sub-site necessary?