The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
Following student feedback regarding online systems and sites at the University, we have developed some alternative student website designs. It would be great to have your feedback on the new-look websites. If you have some spare time on Friday 21 June (12-3pm), pop upstairs in the Registry Building (Canterbury)...
University architecture students are presenting their End-of-Year Show at the Canterbury campus until 21 June. One hundred and fifty graduating students of the Kent School of Architecture (KSA) are showcasing their work in the Marlowe building. Many of them are exhibiting on large digital touch screens in KSAs new digital...
The last Medway Book Group meeting will take place on 25 July in DB034. The book we will be discussing is The Wasp Factory by Ian Banks. To find out more about Medway Book Group, please see our blog http://blogs.kent.ac.uk/mbook/ ...
Nearly 300 young people from local schools will take part in the Universitys World Languages Day on Wednesday 19 June 2013 at the Canterbury Campus. Over 120 will attend a similar day in Medway on Monday 24 June. World Languages Day, now in its ninth year, is an annual event which...
- Students supporting students
- Get your sculptures noticed!
- Postgraduate Research Festival - 18 June
- Kent Union wins Gold Standard Excellence in Green Impact Awards
- Student named national cancer charitys top volunteer
- No Campus Shuttle service over the summer break
- Bike Week Cycle Fun Day
- Kent reinforces commitment to public engagement with research
- New book explores the changing relationship between state and society in China
- RIBA National Award and Stirling Prize contender for Kents Music Building