Kent Sport student membership is available to
University of Kent
Kent Sport student Sports Centre membership is available
to University of Kent
students - based at the Canterbury campus - from 1 September 2012 to 31 August 2013. Annual membership is £161.00 peak rate or £133.00 off peak rate.
It allows members unlimited visits, entry to all fitness and dance classes, use of the gym, cardio theatre and all sports facilities. Full members also enjoy free equipment hire and discounts on courses, personalised fitness assessments and exercise programmes.
How much is membership?
01 April 2013 - 31 Aug 2013
|Student Membership (peak)||£68|
|Student Membership (off peak)||£56|
Membership is non-transferable and non-refundable.
What's the difference between Peak and Off Peak membership?
- Peak: Access to gym at all times.
- Off Peak: Access to the gym weekdays between 9-11am and 2-4pm, Saturday 9am-1pm and Sunday 10am-1pm only.
- That an additional fee is required for: fitness assessments; exercise programmes and some courses/events.
- Sports facilities are closed over the Christmas and New Year University vacation period.
- Sports halls are closed during the exam period.
If you have any membership questions or enquiries please contact the Membership Co-Ordinator