The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
For those wishing to study programmes at the University of Kent at Paris.
University of Kent at Paris Scholarship
A scholarship worth £6,000 will be offered to one outstanding applicant wishing to study a taught MA at the University of Kent at Paris.
- Open to UK, EU and overseas fee-paying students.
- Candidates must have been offered a place on one of the following Paris MA programmes starting in September 2013: Comparative Literature, French and Comparative Literature, Modern French Studies, Postcolonial Studies, Architecture and Cities, Eighteenth Century Studies, English and American Literature, Film Studies, History and Philosophy of Art.
- By July 2013, candidates must hold a first-class Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject, or an equivalent non-UK qualification, or a Master’s degree at merit or distinction in a relevant subject or equivalent.
- Scholarships will be awarded to outstanding applicants able to demonstrate a high level of academic achievement, clear intellectual ambition and the potential to make a strong contribution to their chosen MA programme.
How to apply
- Submit a formal application to study one of the Paris MA programmes listed above, starting in September 2013.
- All those offered a place by 31 May 2013 will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
- 31 May 2013