iCASS incident reporting system
- Link to iCASS: https://incident-reports.kent.ac.uk .
- If prompted when logging on, please enter your University username and password – you may need to insert ukc\ before your username.
- Any member of staff with a University username and password can access the iCASS system and record the details of an incident; Authorised Editors are those who carry out the management role of investigating and taking any necessary actions relating to the incident.
- To record an incident please complete each relevant page and use the Help button on each page for more information.
- Please keep the description of the incident brief as this wording is downloaded into reports for committees; please avoid use of names in the description text but use IP [injured person] instead, where necessary.
- On the Final Confirmation page, Business Unit will show instead of School/Department on the list of people who will be notified, unfortunately this cannot be changed.
- If called away at any point whilst recording, please note the incident number and click Close and then Save. To continue recording from where you left off, re-enter the system, select ‘2. Review an existing accident/incident record’ and then ‘4. Display Unfinished accident/incident records’. Double click on the relevant report to return to the screen you left.
- There is a set number of licences to use the system – if you receive a message saying it is busy, please try again later.