The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
The highlight was a week-long field course. It was more like a bonus than work - a reminder of what we'd been learning about, out in the field
We offer a broad range of degree programmes across the fields of Anthropology and Conservation. Whether your interest is in social or biological approaches, an excellent undergraduate experience, advanced study at a Master's level, or amazing research opportunities leading to a PhD, we have something to offer.
- Strong student community drawn from more than 70 countries
- Learning opportunities in the field, in informal social settings as well as in lectures and seminars
- Teaching by research active academics
- Opportunities to study outside the UK for a year (some programmes)
- Access to professional research laboratories
Follow the links below to discover the wide range of opportunities we offer in the School of Anthropology and Conservation.