The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
Winning a prestigious research council, European or charity-funded postdoctoral fellowship provides an excellent start to an academic career. The University of Kent is keen to support well-qualified postdoctoral researchers, from the UK and overseas, who wish to develop their career through a fellowship at Kent. The University offers state-of the art research facilities on its Canterbury and Medway campuses and is committed to developing its research fellows into the academics of the future, through its highly popular Early Career Researcher Network and Grants Factory programmes.
The Faculty of Sciences research staff includes three current and ten previous postdoctoral fellows and we wish to increase this number. Fellows would receive a minimum annual salary of £31,400, increasing upon experience, plus benefits.
We are currently inviting expressions of interest from potential applicants for the fellowship schemes below. Applicants selected by the University will be supported by an academic mentor, an experienced researcher, and by the University's research grants office.
- BBSRC David Phillips fellowships
- Daphne Jackson Fellowships
- Dorothy Hodgkin Fellowships
- EMBO Long-term fellowships
- EPSRC postdoctoral fellowships
- European Research Council
- Leverhulme Early Career Fellowship
- Marie Curie Individual fellowships (IIF/IEF)
- MRC career development award
- Newton International fellowhips
- Royal Astronomical Society Fellowships
- Royal Society University Research Fellowships
- STFC Ernst Rutherford fellowship
- UK Space Agency AURORA fellowships
- Wellcome Trust Research Career Development fellowship
- Wellcome Trust Sir Henry Dale Fellowship
Expression of interest
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.