The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
Latest research news
Two University research scientists will play a leading role in new industry-academia networks that will provide innovative research to benefit the UK economy. The Biotechnology and Biological Sciences...
The University's Professor Stephen Peckham is one of the authors of a new report that has concluded that Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) - the new family doctor-led bodies responsible for...
Wildlife conservation projects in countries where management costs are low are less likely to succeed and could also have a negative impact on people, according to new research by the University of...
The University of Kent has become part of a new research network which aims to shape the future of innovation in the games industry. Dr David Roesner, Senior Lecturer in Drama and Theatre in the...
- Guard dogs reduce killing of threatened species
- Workplace leaders need to set good example to inspire others
- Visions of Utopia: Soviet Posters of the 1920s and 1930s
- People new to power more likely to be vengeful
- Kent receives share of £5 million for environmental research
- University helps Kent school children research and evaluate happiness
- Triple EU funding success for Kent
- Kent Architecture central to Sino-UK HE collaboration
- Major funding boost for arts and humanities research at Kent
- Philanthropists feel enriched by giving, new book reveals
Follow us on Twitter
For all the latest press releases and research stories
Find out who else to follow by looking at @UniKent's lists
Find an expert
For research collaborators, media commentators or a research supervisor, try our research expertise search to find the expert you need.