The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
Latest research news
The University of Kent has become part of a new research network which aims to shape the future of innovation in the games industry. Dr David Roesner, Senior Lecturer in Drama and Theatre in the...
Research from the University of Kent has revealed that guarding dogs can significantly reduce conflict between livestock and large carnivores, such as cheetahs or leopards, helping to reduce...
New research shows that workplace leadership is only effective in inspiring high effort in a team if leaders persistently set a good example. Although the University-led research found that workplace...
For the first time in over eighty years, part of a unique archive of Soviet propaganda posters is on display at Pushkin House thanks to a project organised with the University of Kents School of...
- People new to power more likely to be vengeful
- Kent receives share of £5 million for environmental research
- University helps Kent school children research and evaluate happiness
- Triple EU funding success for Kent
- Kent Architecture central to Sino-UK HE collaboration
- Major funding boost for arts and humanities research at Kent
- Philanthropists feel enriched by giving, new book reveals
- Doris Day: why she was not a forty year old virgin
- Heavily logged forests still valuable for tropical wildlife
- Child protection expert contributes to protecting older people event
Follow us on Twitter
For all the latest press releases and research stories
Find out who else to follow by looking at @UniKent's lists
Find an expert
For research collaborators, media commentators or a research supervisor, try our research expertise search to find the expert you need.