The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
Latest research news
A new method for assessing the impacts and risks of potential future tree and plant pest and disease outbreaks has been developed by the Universitys Professor Robert Fraser as one of the key...
Britains long love affair with variety theatre is due to its combination of the personality of performers, the rapport they enjoy with the audience, their skills, and a touch of novelty...
A new paper by Dr Beth Breeze, Director of the University's Centre for Philanthropy, highlights a distinct difference in perspectives on corporate philanthropy between those at the bottom and the top...
Dr David Haney, Lecturer in Architecture at the University, has been awarded a prestigious book prize by the Society of Architectural Historians (SAH). Dr Haney, of the University's Kent School of...
- Cartoon archive among top 100 websites worth preserving for future generations
- Northern Ireland's 'reluctant peace'
- 'Humane and generous' UK welfare state still feasible
- Law lecturer wins prestigious book prize
- Kent research reveals lost lion populations going unnoticed
- Kent scientists help to explore the differences in how the public may interpret art
- Kent invited to join UKs new cyber research institute
- Public workshops lift curtain on theatre research
- Starring role for Kent engineers in creation of worlds largest ground-based telescope
- New intervention helps promote tolerance in individuals
Follow us on Twitter
For all the latest press releases and research stories
Find out who else to follow by looking at @UniKent's lists
Find an expert
For research collaborators, media commentators or a research supervisor, try our research expertise search to find the expert you need.