The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
- Exam timetable
- Resit exam timetable August 2013 (PDF)
- Resit exam rubrics August 2013 (PDF)
- Past exam papers (Please note that copies of past multiple choice papers are not available.)
- Special arrangements for candidates
- Students who know that they will require special examination arrangements should arrange for an appointment with Student Support and Wellbeing (SSW) in Keynes College as early in the academic year as possible.
- Students who require special arrangements due to accident or sudden illness can normally be accommodated at short notice.
- Students whose religious beliefs mean that they would prefer not to sit an exam on a particular day should contact the Student Records and Examinations Office as early in the academic year as possible.
- For advice on revision and exam technique, see the Revision and exams section of the Student Learning online resources page, or contact the Student Advisor, Lisa Clark, for advice and information.
Information for resitters
Please note that, should the syllabus subsequently change from the one that you took, a special exam paper will be set that covers the syllabus you were taught.
Please also note that the exam format (rubric) in the August resits may not always be the same as the one that was sent in May/June. Please check the resit exam rubrics (PDF).