The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
Advice and support
All our advice and support services at Medway, with the exception of GK Unions, are in the Gillingham Building, providing a one-stop shop for student support.
Student learning advisory service (SLAS)
The following learning advice and study skills training is available to students who are concerned about their progress, and those who simply want to develop their skills to make the most of their time at Kent.
- Individual and confidential advice
- Generic study skills workshops
- Maths and stats clinics
- Help with academic writing
- VALUE MaP programme (for mature and/or part-time students)
- Helpful learning resources
- Additional support, initiatives and partnerships with participating schools
- Academic Peer Mentoring
- Advantage Initiative
- Additional exam support/VALUE programme
- VALUE Plus programme
For more information or to book a place, please contact SLAS or visit their website.