The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
Taught LLM Masters Programmes
We offer a total of thirteen taught postgraduate LLM degrees at our Canterbury and Brussels campuses. The courses have been designed with an international and contemporary focus to reflect the innovative outlook of Kent Law School.
All of the LLM programmes combine taught modules and a dissertation element, with students usually completing six taught modules over the course of a year (three per term) and a dissertation of 15,000-20,000 words.
Specialist LLM Programmes
- LLM in Criminal Justice
- LLM in Environmental Law and Policy
- LLM in International Environmental Law
- LLM in European Law
- LLM in International Commercial Law
- LLM in International Criminal Justice
- LLM in International Law with International Relations*(*)
- LLM in International Economic Law**
- LLM in Medical Law and Ethics
- LLM in Public International Law*(*)
- LLM in Law (Erasmus-Europe)
Combined Specialism LLM Programmes
Graduate Diploma in Law for Postgraduate Study
Similar to a pre-master's the Kent Graduate Diploma in Law is aimed at students who do not meet the direct entry requirements for the taught LLM programmes. Find out more about the Graduate Diploma.
*available at Canterbury and Brussels
**available at Brussels only
(*) study at both the Canterbury and Brussels campuses
Find out more about our general entry requirements and application procedure