The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
IT Training courses for staff
Training courses are tutor-led and available to University staff. A selection of courses runs each term; view our complete list of IT training and services.
Please note: participants do not have to be registered ECDL candidates to attend ECDL courses, however they must have the necessary pre-course skills where applicable.
ECDL Modules 2 and 7 are now provided on a self-study basis via the Mosaic online learning package.
ITQ Level 1 participants will receive detailed course timetables.
Looking for Dreamweaver training?
The Web Support team is currently providing Dreamweaver training, please therefore direct any web training enquiries to Web Support. More about services for web authors and a list of forthcoming workshops hosted by Web Support.
- Advanced SharePoint Part A
- ECDL Module 5: Database Software
- ITQ Unit 77: Word Processing Software
- ECDL Module 6: Presentation Software
- Advanced SharePoint Part B
- ECDL Module 3: Word Processing Software
- Intermediate Word
- Introduction to SharePoint
- ECDL Module 4: Spreadsheet Software