The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
Student email is for undergraduates, taught postgraduates and alumni/ex-staff. Read your email daily, so you don't miss important course and University messages.
Can't log into student email?
Some students have had problems today (1 May 2015). This advice should help.
Log in to email at Office 365: https://live.kent.ac.uk
Email address for current students: email@example.com
Other ways to read your mail
Forward it to another email account
Log in to email, then:
- In the top-right click the Settings icon, then Options.
- Click connected accounts (next to the 'my account' heading).
- Scroll down to the forwarding option and enter the email address.
- Click start forwarding. That's it!
- Android email settings
- iPad/iPhone email settings
- Windows Phone 7 and 8
- Windows Mobile
- IMAP settings: for email software or phones/tablets
Junk mail and attachments
You can apply for a society email account (shared mailbox) and/or a mailing list: student society communications.
Your email will work forever - read more about your Kentforlife email.
- Beware of viruses in email attachments
- How to spot fake emails
- Don't lose work: Save As!
- Is all your mail reaching you?
Email code of conduct
You are subject to the University's IT code of conduct, including not sending or forwarding junk email, and not creating, displaying, producing or circulating material that is liable to cause offence or is obscene, abusive or defamatory. Microsoft Service Agreement.