|Monday-Friday||10am - 10mins after last event has started|
|Saturday||10am - 10mins after last event has started|
|Sunday||5.30pm (2pm if there is a matinee)- 10mins after last event has started|
The Tickets & Information Office is open at:
10am Monday to Saturday
5.30pm Sunday ( 2pm if there is a matinee)
The Tickets & Information Office closes 10 minutes after last event starts.
Please note that during peak times we may be unable to answer the phone, we apologise for this and request that you try again shortly or email with your contact details and a member of staff will contact you as soon as possible or you may wish to consider booking online.
Please contact the Tickets & Information Office direct for any of the following:
- Special seating requests
- Wheelchair users
- Group bookings (parties over 10)
- Family & Friends Tickets
From July 2011 we will no longer sell or redeem Theatre Tokens, we apologise for any inconvienence caused. Theatre Tokens can still be redeemed at Theatre Royal, Margate; Leas Cliff Hall in Folkestone and the Hazlitt Arts Centre in Maidstone.
Gulbenkian gift vouchers can be purchased online or in person at our Tickets & Information Office.
Groups bringing a group? Group bookings - A non-refundable deposit of at least 25% will be required from schools (payable by invoice) at time of booking. Numbers can be tweaked between time of booking and one month prior to the performance, when the remainder of the sale will then be payable. Call our ticketing office for more information.
Apply to Children under 16, students in full and part time education, registered unemployed, senior citizens, disabled person and a companion. Proof of status may be required (please note NUS Cards are not accepted unless you have a valid University Student Identification card).
Apply to Children under 16 and students in full and part time education. Proof of status may be required (please note NUS Cards are not accepted unless you have a valid University Student Identification card).
Family Friendly shows
The Gulbenkian welcomes children with a valid ticket and accompanied by an adult at all times. If a child's behaviour starts to disrupt audience enjoyment we do ask that you take the child out of the auditorium until he or she is calmer.
Age ranges are provided as a guide and we ask you to consider whether a show is suitable for your child.
Children under the recommended age may be admitted but will still require a child’s ticket.
£1 baby-on-a-lap tickets ( for children under 2 sit on an adult’s lap and do not occupy a separate seat) are available on selected family shows.
You can book tickets online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Your tickets will be printed and held at the Box office for collection. You will be sent an email, normally within 30 minutes, confirming the details of your transaction.
To collect your tickets, quote your name and address (or present your printed email) at the Tickets & information Office. Please also bring the card with which you paid for the tickets.
Tickets & Information Telephone No: 01227 769075
Credit Card Bookings: If you are paying by credit card, please ensure that your tickets are collected no later than 15 minutes before curtain up.
If you require confirmation of your booking, please telephone the Tickets & Information Office during opening hours.
There is an optional postage charge of £1 (inc.VAT) if you wish to have your tickets posted to you.
But if you don't want to pay that your tickets will be held at the Gulbenkian Tickets & Information Office for collection.
Send a cheque made payable to UNIKENT, addressed to Gulbenkian, Tickets & Information, University of Kent, Canterbury CT2 7NB
By Switch, Visa and Mastercard
back to top
Gulbenkian does its best to ensure that all the information on this website is current and accurate. However, mistakes can occur, so we would encourage anyone who may be thinking of making a special trip based on information displayed on the website, to confirm that the information is correct. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend when purchasing that you supply an accurate contact number, email and postal address for use in the event of cancellation; we do not give out our data to third parties and your details would be for Gulbenkian use only. Should you not wish to be contacted by the Gulbenkian you may change your privacy settings once signed up either through editing your details online or contacting our Ticket and Information Team on 01227 769075.
1. Tickets should be checked at the point of purchase as mistakes cannot be rectified later.
2. Latecomers will be asked to wait until a suitable break in the performance before being admitted.
3. Tickets cannot be refunded unless the performance is cancelled.
4. Management reserves the right to refuse admission, and to alter the advertised programme should this prove necessary.
5. The use of cameras and recording equipment in the auditorium is prohibited.
6. Mobile phones, pagers and watches must be silenced before entering the auditorium.
7. Every audience member must have a valid ticket.
8. Gulbenkian reserves the right to introduce special offers/discounts on tickets at any time.
Postage charges are non-refundable.
1. Gulbenkian's website is for your own personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, reproduce or publish any information obtained from this website without authorisation. For authorisation please contact Jess Thomas, Marketing Officer email@example.com.
2. It is not permitted to link to or use all or any part of the Gulbenkian's website for any reason which is unlawful, defamatory, harmful obscene or objectionable and, in particular, you are not permitted to transmit anything which, in the Gulbenkian's opinion, harms its business or in any way offends other users or persons.
3. All contents of this website are protected by intellectual property rights and other related rights. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form (electronically or otherwise) without the prior consent of the Gulbenkian other than temporarily in the course of using the Gulbenkian's ticketing software.
Planning an event and need a professional, comprehensive and cost effective ticketing service?
We can take all the hassle out of selling tickets for you. Our computerised system is available to you and your customers for phone, postal, online and bookings in person - all for a competitive commission.
Our system will give you online bookings 24/7 whilst our Tickets & Information office is open 7 days a week to personal callers.
And your online booking page can be designed to match your brochure, poster or invitation, giving a seamless transition from your website to ours.
You will receive full financial statement after the event with speedy settlement - and no hidden extras.
Customers to date include Canterbury Anifest, Sounds New, Mount Ephraim Gardens, Kent University School of Arts and Lounge on the Farm.
Email us for more information - we look forward to working with you!
|Tickets & Information||Tickets & Information||01227 769075|
|Director||Liz Moran||01227 823652|
|Tickets & Information Managers||Isabel Noble
|Venue Manager||Alan Fox||01227 824792|
|Assistant Venue Manager||Peter Walker||01227 824397|
|Front of House Supervisors||Ben Jarrett