Frequently Asked Questions
- What evidence do I need to register with the Disability and Dyslexia Support Service (DDSS)?
- Can I talk to someone regarding my condition?
- After registering, what support is available?
- What is DSA?
- With my condition, am I eligible to apply for funding?
- Who agrees the funding and how do I apply?
- Can I get help with the process of applying for funding?
Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia and ADHD:
- Do I have dyslexia?
- Can I be tested for dyslexia?
- Is my current evidence of Dyslexia enough to apply for funding?
- What support is available if I have Dyslexia?
- Could I have Dyscalculia?
- Could I have Dyspraxia?
- Do I suffer from ADHD?