The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
Pre-Master's Graduate Diplomas (GDips)
Kent's Pre-Master’s Graduate Diploma programmes are aimed at students for whom English is a second language and who have not met the University's language entry requirements.
These are one-year programmes which focus on preparing students for the academic challenges of postgraduate study within their chosen field. The Graduate Diplomas are jointly delivered by the University of Kent's top ranking academic schools and the Centre for English and World Languages (CEWL).
Students are given the opportunity to develop their independent study and research skills through a combination of subject-specific modules within their chosen academic school. In addition, students will have the opportunity to improve their English language proficiency and skills competence with our English and Academic Skills modules. On successful completion and through meeting the University's rules of progression, this Graduate Diploma would enable students to be considered for a range of taught Master's programmes.
Graduate Diplomas (GDip)
Classical and Archaeological Studiesback to top
Classical and Archaeological Studies
Comparative Literatureback to top
English Language and Linguisticsback to top
- Humanities (Classical and Archaeological Studies) Pre-Master's GDip
- Humanities (Comparative Literature) Pre-Master's GDip
- Humanities (English Language and Linguistics) Pre-Master's GDip
- Humanities (French) Pre-Master's GDip
- Humanities (German) Pre-Master's GDip
- Humanities (Hispanic Studies) Pre-Master's GDip
- Humanities (Italian) Pre-Master's GDip
- Humanities (Philosophy) Pre-Master's GDip
- Humanities (Religious Studies) Pre-Master's GDip