The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
Language courses and services for businesses
CEWL provides a series of exciting language learning opportunities for businesses and other organisations in the Kent area.We will be happy to meet you to discuss your needs so that we can provide you with both a financial quote and course or service specification. Our experts in the field of English and World Languages can design a language course or provide linguistic support for your institution’s particular needs. We will put together a package which builds in any specific learning outcomes or other needs that you may have.
The options below are intended to describe the various language learning and support opportunities which are available within the CEWL Business Porfolio. Click on the option which interests you to find out more. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a financial quotation.
If you would like to meet us for a 'Business Talk' consultation session, we will work with you in order to diagnose your specific language training or support requirements.
Working with the University of Kent to deliver our French and Dutch Business Language courses has offered a productive and cost effective solution, with all administration and day to day management taken away and courses delivered in a professional and modern teaching environment. The feedback from Businesses has been really positive building confidence in businesses scenarios.
Recent bespoke courses, services and requests
- A course in Business French and Dutch for the Transmanche Enterprise Network 
- Interpretation and translation activities 
- A course proposal for overseas teachers of English
- The design and delivery of a short course in Mandarin Chinese for Business
- Academic guidance in the delivery of short course for visiting Italian students
- A course in English language with networking opportunites for Russian academics