I Want to Work In … Crime
See our web pages on:
- Police www.kent.ac.uk/careers/workin/Police.htm
- Probation and Prison Services www.kent.ac.uk/careers/workin/Probation.htm
- Forensic Science www.kent.ac.uk/careers/forensicsci.htm
- Forensic Computing and Computer Security www.kent.ac.uk/careers/workin/forensiccomputing.htm
- The Intelligence Services www.kent.ac.uk/careers/workin/intelligence.htm
- Law www.kent.ac.uk/careers/siteslaw.htm
- Employers and careers related to Criminology www.kent.ac.uk/careers/criminology.htm#Sample – most of these employers will recruit from a wide range of degree subjects
When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home parked on a Seattle street by sucking on a hose, he got much more than he bargained for.
Police arrived at the scene to find a very sick man curled up next to a motor home near spilled sewage.
A police spokesman said that the man admitted to trying to steal gasoline, but he plugged his siphon hose into the motor home's sewage tank by mistake.
The owner of the vehicle declined to press charges saying that it was the best laugh he'd ever had and the perpetrator had been punished enough!