How to answer 150 common questions asked at graduate interviews plus practice interviews for different jobs.
Here you will find tips on how to answer over 150 common interview questions such as
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? Your greatest achievement?
- Hypothetical questions.
- Competency interview questions: Describe a situation where you worked in a team? Describe a situation in which you solved a problem.
- What other careers have you considered/applied for?
- Why did you choose your degree subject?
- Interview questions for accountancy, banking, science, computing, journalism, retail, HR/personnel, teacher training, and postgraduate study and many others.
Although these are interview questions you can also use the tips on answering to help you with the same questions on application forms.
If you have been to an interview or assessment centre recently please fill in our interview report form to help other students.
Also see our interview skills pages
And our PRACTICE INTERVIEWS for a range of jobs:
See also questions asked in interviews for:
- PLACEMENTS and INTERNSHIPS
- SALES including MEDICAL SALES
- ACTUARIAL Traineeships
- MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY
- Interviews for MEDICAL SCHOOL