Pharmacy Pre-Registration 1 Page CV
This is an example of a high quality science CV for graduates. All the course modules are included, also laboratory experience gained on your degree course and course projects. If you were applying for jobs outside science (e.g. banking) you would probably omit most of your modules (except those including mathematical or computing skills) and laboratory experience.
Also see these pages
- Pharmacy Pre-Registration CV
- Pharmacy Placement CV
- Pharmacy CV
- Science Placement Covering Letter
- Science Vacation Placement Covering Letter
- Pharmacy Careers
- Science Careers
31 Salisbury Avenue, Chatham, Kent ME7 8AG
Seeking Pre-Reg position providing clinical and distributive pharmacy services for patients receiving treatment
Knowledge of contemporary hospital pharmacy practice and service. Through understanding of laws, regulations and standards governing drugs and drug delivery. Ability to interact constructively with members of a culturally diverse work environment
Education & Qualifications:
2006-2010 MPharm Medway School of Pharmacy
2001-2003 A Levels Maths (A) Chemistry (A) Biology (C)
AS Levels French (E) Business Studies (C)
GCSEs 9 A-C grades including maths & English
Relevant Work Experience:
Summer 2009 Pharmacy Dept, Boots, Chatham
Assisted in the dispensing of prescribed medications, drugs and other pharmaceuticals as needed for adequate patient care. Conducted drug review with patients and monitored patient medication profiles. Worked as part of an effective team always functioning at peak performance.
Summer 2008 Pharmacy Dept, Medway Maritime Hospital
Ensured every patient received friendly, knowledgeable and efficient service. Undertook stock audit to ensure that discontinued and expired medicines were destroyed. Upheld service standards for customer service, dispensing, pricing, monitoring inventory and record keeping. Valued team member.
2006 -2010 Pharmacy placements completed in accordance with requirements of MPharm course in both hospital and community settings.
References available on request
- Science Interviews
- Science Careers
- Postgraduate Applications and Interviews
- Interview Reports A selection of reports completed by students after they have been to interview is on the web. These give details of questions asked, tests administered and tips for candidates.
- Other Practice Interviews Interviews for postgraduate study and other areas as well as general interviews. You will be asked common questions found in these interviews and given tips on how to answer them.
- Pharmaceutical Careers Links including recruitment agencies for science jobs
- Pharmacy Careers Page
- Bioscience Careers Page
- Forensic Science Careers Page
- Physics Careers Page
- Chemistry Careers Page