The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
University Supplier Exhibition 2012
The University Supplier Exhibition will take place in the Darwin Conference Centre at the Canterbury Campus on 16th October 2012, from 10am to 3pm. The event will be attended by 25 exhibitors and has been arranged by the Purchasing Office to provide staff with an opportunity to meet our key contracted suppliers.
This event is open to all staff and student representatives from Kent Union and all are encouraged to attend.
The events two themes will be Innovation and Value for Money. In keeping with these themes the exhibition will be an opportunity for suppliers to showcase their new products or innovations and show staff how they can maximise their budgets.
Suppliers who are contracted to the University (including through consortia arrangements) will be in attendance, including suppliers in the following categories:
- Art supplies
- Audio Visual equipment sales and servicing
- Bedding and Bathroom textiles
- Car Hire
- Coach and taxi hire including the Medway to Canterbury shuttle provider and other coach and taxi suppliers
- IT consumables – IT related parts and accessories
- IT Hardware - Laptops, desktops, Apple product suppliers, printers, network providers, data and storage
- Lamps tubes and electrical components
- Mobile phones
- Multi Function Devices (photocopiers)
- Office Furniture
- Photographic suppliers
- Travel - the new travel management company to replace Chelsea Travel Management.
A full brochure will be available on the day.
In addition to the suppliers listed, the Purchasing Office will have a stand where they will be answering any procurement related questions and showing buyers how to access the current contracts available to the University.
For more information contact Stuart Flower on x7669, Laurence Ranger on x4199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Story published at 11:38am 16 October 2012
Send us your stories
Fill out our story form and we could help publicise your news to staff, students and the media.