The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
On Campus Physiotherapy Service for Staff at Occupational Health
Physiotherapy - United Health at the University
From Monday 03 September 2012, a new Physiotherapy service for University staff will be based within the Occupational Health department.
United Health Kent offer assessment and treatment of all musculoskeletal injuries including:
- Work and sports injuries
- Tension headaches
- Joint and muscle stiffness
- Joint and muscle strains and sprains
- Ligament and tendon injuries
- Postural problems
- Pre and post-surgery orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Poor core stability/strength
- Back pain, neck pain, whiplash, prolapsed disc, sciatica
- Pregnancy and postpartum Physiotherapy
Reduction of 25% off the normal consultation fee for University staff
Mondays: 12:30 to 16:30
Cost: £30 per session
Appointments:Please call University of Kent OH on 01227 82(4691) to book your appointment.
For further details visit: www.unitedhealthkent.com
Story published at 11:40am 22 August 2012
Send us your stories
Fill out our story form and we could help publicise your news to staff, students and the media.